PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 3/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 – 1/3 Cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add almond butter, honey and coconut oil. Process until smooth.
- Add eggs and process again.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Process again.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough on lined cookie sheet. Makes approximately 20 cookies.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.