I’m all about the easier and faster when it comes to meal prep for my family! Especially for busy mornings when it feels like we are all running in opposite directions! Enter sweet potato pancakes! These are DELICIOUS and I fully plan on eating them for breakfast, lunch AND dinner whenever the mood strikes!
- 5 ounces cooked, cubed and skin removed sweet potato (approximately)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1.Heat skillet, griddle, etc. on medium setting.
2. Blend all ingredients together. I used my life-saving NutriBullet!
3. Spray skillet with cooking spray and pour 2 inch diameter circles of batter.
4. Cook approximately 2-3 minutes on one side, flip, and about 1 minute on the other.
5. ENJOY! You can top these with pure maple syrup, almond butter, fresh fruit, etc., but I honestly preferred them plain.