I love candied nuts but hate all the added sugar! While the taste is amazing, the smell is even better with these spiced nuts made with the crockpot!
- 4 cups raw mixed nuts (Whatever kind you want! I used almonds, pecans, cashews and walnuts!)
¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ? teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Line your crockpot with parchment paper.
Place all ingredients in lined crockpot and stir to evenly coat nuts.
Cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Remove from crockpot and let cool.
Enjoy – trying not to eat it all in one sitting! ????