Something not right? Please let us know and we’ll get it fixed as soon as possible. Our customers and the support they receive is of upmost priority to us!
- Evolution Athletics does not currently offer exchanges as we are an extremely small company that does not house limitless inventory. However, we are happy to accept returns and will help with shipping a new size/new order (US only) – please email us at email@example.com for help with shipping new orders for a size change.
- Returned item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, free of stains and signs of wear. All labels and original packaging must be included for returns. Supportive gear can be tried on but not worn for training.
- Item(s) cannot be returned if the size label has been cut/removed.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your items to make a return.
- Personalized items can not be returned.
- Orders part paid on card & gift card will receive refunds to the gift card first.
We do not offer exchanges, in the typical sense of the word, because we have limited inventory as a small and new company. However, we will cover shipping expenses for new size orders if inventory allows you to make this order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this code. Evolution Athletics is not responsible for shipping costs associated with returns and/or new orders located outside of the US.
Evolution Athletics is not responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or for refunding or replacing packages in these cases. In the event that a package is lost or damaged during shipment the customer is responsible for filing all claims with the mail carrier. Evolution Athletics is not responsible for any package(s) once it is in the hands of mail carrier.
Return Address: PO Box 322 Brighton, CO 80601